How to Complete All Season 5 Week 2 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
As always, Season 5 of Fortnite has a bunch of weekly challenges for players to complete and earn Battle Stars to advance their Battle Pass tier. The week 2 challenges have arrived, once again divided between the free challenges all players get access to, and the Battle Pass challenges only available to those who picked up the paid add-on. Anyway, if you’re here, it’s probably because you want some tips and tricks on completing the Season 5 Week 2 challenges in Fortnite, so let’s get right to it.
All Season 5 Week 2 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 5 Week 2 Free Challenges in Fortnite
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000) – Possibly the easiest five Battle Stars you’re going to get in a challenge for a while. Assault Rifles are an incredibly common weapon type in Fortnite, so even though you might not get it in just one game, you’ll clear this in an average evening of play.
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match – We hated this challenge in Season 4 of Fortnite, and we hate it equally as much in Season 5. However, our top tips for this one are to head to the likes of the industrial estate to the northeast of Flush Factory, or to other, quieter named locations on the map. Lonely Lodge is another good place to land at for this challenge. Once you’ve grabbed every ammo box there, be sure to check every hut, house, or place of interest on your way towards the circle for the best chance of getting the last few you need.
- Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (3) – Paradise Palms has been a nightmarish location to land in Fortnite since its debut at the start of Season 5, and this is only going to make things worse. Paradise Palms is busy as all hell, so we actually advise landing just outside of the chaos, grabbing a few weapons and shields, and then venturing in and picking off any players who may be weak from a previous fight.
Season 5 Week 2 Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite
- Score a basket on different hoops (5) – For this one, you’ll need to use the new Basketball toy that’s part of the Season 5 Battle Pass, and head to these different locations and score a basket. Simple!
- Search Chests in Loot Lake (7) – Loot Lake has a fair few chests dotted around it, you just need to know where to go. The center house has four potential chest spawn locations. One in the roof, one in the bedroom, one in the cave below it, and one on its southwest side. Another chest sometimes spawns on the island to the north, and another two chest spawns can be found in Loot Lake on an island to the east. A few other chest spawns can be found in the industrial buildings to the west, and the little hut by the pier in the north sometimes contains a chest, too.
- Search between an oasis, rock archway, and dinosaurs – Can’t be bothered figuring out the treasure location and just want to know where it is? Check out our location guide here.
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) – Sniper eliminations can be pretty tricky to get from range as you need to take into account the bullet drop over distance. However, a nice easy way to get sniper eliminations in Fortnite is to down an enemy with a weapon first in a Duos or Squad match, and then finish them off with a sniper shot while they’re crawling about. Easy!
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 5 Week 2 challenges in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and information, be sure to check out our Season 5 wiki.