Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is out now in Japan, but it seems like Square Enix still has a few tweaks they want to add. The developers have just announced a January patch for the game.
They announced the update details on the Japanese Twitter account, but they haven’t revealed whether the Dissidia Final Fantasy NT patch will also launch in the West. That said, there could be a chance that these changes might have already been included in the Western release, but it seems unlikely due to the timing of its release. Gemastu has shared a translation of the patch notes below:
- Languages added. English voices and subtitles for each language (English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish) can be chosen.
- The option to switch the Circle and X controls in the options menu
- The option to switch the L1 / R1 and L2 / R2 controls in the options menu
- Players can now earn P.LV and C.LV experience points and Gil in Room Matches
- Players will earn more Gil after clearing battles
- Players will not earn a penalty if they disconnect from an opponent before the Briefing screen
It’s now easier to raise your Offline Class. (Once Offline Class rises, ally COM rank will also rise, making battles easier.)
- When matching with an opponent, the online ID of opponents in the voice chat list are hidden. (Everyone’s IDs will be displayed after moving to the Briefing screen with an opponent.)
The Dissidia Final Fantasy NT patch is slated to launch on Jan. 30, alongside the North America and Europe release.