FIFA 18 was released in late December and, as ever, has been hugely popular in soccer loving countries around the world. The game has received positive reviews since its launch and soccer fans everywhere have been enjoying taking to the pitch and challenging their friends.
FIFA players will be interested to learn that a patch update is set to be launched today which sees a number of bugs and issues addressed. In particular, a bug has been patched which saw players sometimes controlling the wrong character on a Skill Game. Trainer settings will also be implemented so the Intro Match will show Movement and Mechanics instead of just the former.
You will also now be able to watch FUT Champions Channel replays in slow motion and removes the non-functional restart button in the FUT Champions Channel Pause Menu.
As DSO Gaming reports, the complete patch notes are as follows:
FIFA 18 PC Patch December 1st Release Notes:
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
- A freeze happening, in some situations, during the goal celebration for a goal that was scored by the goalkeeper.
- The goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball.
- The player sometimes being in control of the wrong player in a Skill Game.
- Stringing the juggle skill move together multiple times in the Practice Arena could cause your player to disappear.
- Updated the default FIFA Trainer settings for the Intro Match to show both Movement and Mechanics instead of just Movement.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
- Captains, or players that had just transferred captaincy to another player, getting disconnected or crashing after inviting another club to a match in Pro Clubs Friendlies in some situations.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Added the ability to watch FUT Champions Channel replays in a slower (0.5x) playback speed.
- When toggling the playback speed of the replay, it cycles through Normal –> Fast –> Slow.
- Removed the Single Player Camera from the list of available camera angles in FUT Champions Channel.
- Removed the non-functional Restart button in the FUT Champions Channel Pause Menu.
- Renamed the FIWC Stadium item to FeWC Stadium.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- FUT Squads that had default tactics values that were incorrectly set to over 100 have been reset to the normal default values.
- A visual issue where sometimes the kit that a player selected to play with would not be the kit that their opponent would see them playing with in FUT Online modes.
- The FUT Squad Battles Featured Squad image not loading properly after rapidly transitioning through screens.
- The Pause Menu countdown timer sometimes displaying throughout a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- The scrolling team lineup list sometimes displaying at the start of a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- The penalty shootout tutorial sometimes displaying during a penalty shootout in a FUT Champions Channel replay.
Addressed the following issues in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Updates to the 2D portraits for some players
- The Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Holiday Event Is Live Now, Here’s What You Can Get
- Life Is Strange: Before the Storm’s Bonus Episode Will Bring Back Ashly Burch as Chloe
- Monolith Soft President Would Like to See Xenoblade Chronicles X on Nintendo Switch
- Bungie Explains Why It Didn’t Explain Destiny 2’s Deceptive XP System Earlier