Pokemon Company has another Pocket Monster to give away to trainers in the Alola region. From Oct. 1 – 14, gamers can head to the electronics section of a nearby (participating) Target and pick up a free Charizard! Well, a code. That gets you a free Charizard!
Although Charizard certainly isn’t the rarest Pokemon in the franchise, this level 50 beauty just reminds us all that there can never truly be enough Charizard in your life.
Along with being level 50, this Pokemon will arrive holding onto a Red Card, knowing the Blaze ability, and having Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Fly, and Earthquake learned.
The codes will only be available while supplies last, so although there are two weeks to pick up your free code, the sooner you head out to Target, the better your chances of picking up Charizard are. And those that do get a code will have until Feb. 4 of 2018 to redeem their code.
Charizard can only be claimed in Pokemon Sun and Moon. If you are unfamiliar with how to claim a Pokemon digitally, you can follow the instructions below as outlined on the official Pokemon Company site.
- Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.
- Select Receive Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password, then Yes, and then Yes again to connect to the Internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as you receive Charizard.
- Speak to the delivery person in any Pokémon Center to pick up Charizard.
- Be sure to save your game!
And if you want to see this new Charizard in action, Pokemon Company also has a short trailer of the flying lizard in action.
Check Out More:
- Japan’s Next Splatfest Deals With Battle Style This Time Around
- All Proceeds From Pocket Mortys Today Are Going Towards Hurricane Relief Efforts in Puerto Rico
- Sword Art Online Anime Series Continues With the Alicization Arc
- Xbox October Games With Gold Available Now, Includes Gone Home