During Sony’s Paris Games Week conference pre-show, seven new games were revealed, including Guacamelee 2 and The Hong Kong Massacre.
From the reveal trailer, the latter looked a lot like a stylish, neon drenched mix between the gameplay of top-down shooters such as Hotline Miami and the acrobatic action of games like Max Payne.
The action takes place in Hong Kong, in the dark, gritty streets of the city and tight corridors of its buildings. It will be coming to PlayStation 4 sometime in 2018 and you can see the reveal trailer below. We will also add more to this story as the developer or Sony reveals more, so be sure to check back here.
The Hong Kong Massacre will come to PlayStation 4 in 2018.
- Guacamelee! 2 Announced at Sony’s Paris Games Week Conference
- Breath of the Wild Producer Eiji Aonuma Confirms Story DLC Is Still Coming This Year
- The Nintendo Switch Has Sold Almost 8 Million Units Worldwide; Software Sales at 27 Million
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Halo Wars DE, and Five More Games in November
- GTA Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary With Free Money, Batman-Like Car, and Halloween Event