After last weekend’s less than stellar Pokemon GO Fest in Chicago, Ninatic released the first two legendary Pokemon, Lugia and Articuno, into the game.
Players throughout the world were able to capture them by taking part in Legendary Raids alongside other trainers. Articuno and Lugia can still be found in gyms but, come Monday, the former will no longer be the subject of Gym Raids.
That is because the other two Generation One legendary birds will be making their way to the game in the following weeks. The exact dates for when you’ll find them were revealed in a Niantic blog post. The dates are:
- Articuno (Team Mystic) released on Saturday, July 22 and available through Monday, July 31.
- Moltres (Team Valor) to be released on Monday, July 31 and available through Monday, August 7.
- Zapdos (Team Instinct) to be released on Monday, August 7 and available through Monday, August 14.
That means you will only have one week to take part in Raids to capture each of the two other legendaries, so get out there and hunt as soon as you can. However, Niantic hasn’t said when Lugia will be removed from the Raid system, if at all.
You will be able to start battling Moltres in Pokemon GO on July 31.
- The Nintendo Switch Sold Almost 5 Million Units in Three Months
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Hosts First Esports Tournament at Gamescom
- You Can Preorder The Pokken Tournament DX Controller Right Now