Square Enix has today released patch 4.05 for Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood, which brings a host of additions to the realm including adjustments to Disciples of War and Magic, Omega: Deltascape (Savage), and the Lost Canals of Uznair.
Of particular note are the following additions and changes:
- The Lost Canals of Uzinir – A special instance similar to the Aquapolis, which can be accessed after finding and opening treasure coffers obtained from gazelleskin treasure maps. Here, players will have the chance to explore long-abandoned ruins filled with treasure.
- Omega: Deltascape (Savage) – A new high-difficulty version of the raid dungeon will only be accessible via the Raid Finder. From the question of its origin to the very nature of its existence, much about Omega is shrouded in mystery. Employed by the Allagan Empire to capture Bahamut, it remained in an eras-long stasis until recently, when it was roused to contend with the threat of another primal. In the course of this mission, however, it vanished within the rocky expanse of Gyr Abania…
- Allagan Tomestones of Creation added – A new currency in Stormblood, earned through the Duty Roulette can be exchanged for some of the most powerful gear in the game.
- Gear Design Contest Creations added – Gear based on the grand prize winner of the Gear Design Contest (Tank Edition) has been implemented. DPS and healer gear based on this design have also been implemented.
- New Items – New mounts, minions, furnishings and more have been added to Stormblood.
A full list of notes for patch 4.05 can be found here.
- Ys Seven for PC Gets a Flashy New Trailer Showcasing Its Upscaled Graphics
- Expect to See More Worlds Revealed for Kingdom Hearts III Before Launch
- Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta amiibo Are Coming To Retailers Now
- Beware: Fake Ryzen AMD Processors Being Sold on Amazon