The Crimson Court is the first major expansion we’re getting for Darkest Dungeon, and Red Hook Studios has just announced that it will be released in June. More specifically, the expansion will be available on PC at the price of $9.99. It will also be getting a release for PS4 and PS Vita, but there’s no word on when that will be just yet.
Here’s what you can expect from the upcoming expansion:
- A new hero class. “Awash in blood and delusion, they bear the burden of a thousand lifetimes.”
- A new wandering boss: The Fanatic
- A new dungeon region: The Courtyard
- A full faction of new deadly foes
- 4 new, unique Courtyard Bosses with some of the most complex and devious mechanics yet.
- Massive, sprawling maps with locked doors, prisoner rooms, and progress saves
- Districts: New prestige buildings that offer permanent, estate-wide bonuses
- Lore-driven trinket sets for all heroes – with set bonuses!
Darkest Dungeon: Crimson Court is set to be released for PC on June 19. We’ll keep you updated as more info on the PSN release comes our way.
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Probably Won’t Be at E3 Next Month
- Capcom Announces Monster Hunter XX for the Nintendo Switch
- The Culling Brings the Battle Royale Genre to Xbox One Next Month