After being out for less than a year, Sony is shutting down Kill Strain’s online features.
The news comes via a Decommissioned Servers post over on the official PlayStation website. It details that Kill Strain, alongside a number of older PS3 and PS Vita titles, will have their online features shut down. We’ve included the full list of games below.
- High Velocity Bowling
- Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest
- Sports Champions
- Sports Champions 2
- Modnation Racers: Road Trip
- Kill Strain
If you’re a fan of any of these games, then there is a slight silver lining to the news. You’ll have until July 1 to get any final games you want in before the online components of these games are shut down for good.
Kill Strain is a top-down, competitive twin-stick action shooter take on the MOBA genre from Sony’s San Diego Studios. The game released on July 12, 2016, on the PS4 to a somewhat mediocre reception. Kill Strain currently sits at a 53 on Metacritic with its unbalanced battle arena and sloppy presentation being highlighted as key issues for the title.
Check Out More
- NieR: Automata’s First DLC Includes New Costumes
- Dragon Quest XI Gets New PS4 and 3DS Screenshots, Character Details
- The Switch Has About 20 Japanese Unreal Engine Games Currently in Development
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Split-Screen Co-Op Feature Will Not Be Available on PC