After a fairly quiet week for video game releases last week, Ghost Recon: Wildlands has remained top of the UK games chart for the second week running.
There were no new entries in the top 20 of the UK games chart this week, which we’ve included below. Coming in just behind Ghost Recon: Wildlands was Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V, while EA Sports’ FIFA 17 jumps up a couple of spots from last week into third.
The top 20 games in the UK sales chart for the week ending April 22 is as follows.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Grand Theft Auto V
- FIFA 17
- LEGO Worlds
- Rocket League
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Mass Effect: Andromeda
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- LEGO City Undercover
- Forza Horizon 3
- WWE 2K17
- Battlefield 1
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Siege
- For Honor
- Sniper Elite 4
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Ed.
It’ll be interesting to see whether Wildlands can hold out for a third consecutive week atop the charts with Nintendo Switch’s next major first-party title, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, releasing this week on April 28.
Have you been exploring Bolivia in Ghost Recon: Wildlands? Be sure to let us know down in the comments below.
Check Out More
- Outlast 2’s New Launch Trailer is Both Spooky and Bloody
- This Week’s Final Fantasy XV Patch Will Add “Stable Mode” for PS4 Pro, UI Updates Incoming
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Trailer Shows Off Strategic Combat and Gameplay