Nioh has been out for a matter of weeks now, and it’s certainly made a splash among fans with its fast-pace and tremendously challenging combat. Luckily, there’s even more content on the way, which Koei Tecmo detailed earlier today in a livestream. There’ll be some new content coming as soon as March, although an exact date for anything hasn’t been given as of yet. Here’s what you can expect.
- Late March: The addition of free high difficulty missions. There will be 10 types of missions added, some of which resemble boss rushes.
- Late April: PvP implemented for free.
Additionally, we can expect the game’s first paid-DLC to hit in April as well, titled “The Dragon of Tohoku.” The pack will add on plenty of new content, including; new weapon types, new scenarios, new guardian spirits, new characters, new stages, and new yokai. It’ll be available as part of the $24.99 Season Pass, or purchasable standalone, although we don’t have a individual price yet.
Nioh is currently available on PS4. While you’re at it make sure you check out our thoughts on how Nioh stacks up against Dark Souls, and what the title means for the future of the Ninja Gaiden series.
Are you excited to see Nioh getting more content starting next month? Are you still battling your way through the game? Let us know down in the comments below.
CHECK OUT MORE
- A King’s Tale: Final Fantasy XV Spin-Off Game Will Be Available for Free
- File Sizes Revealed For A Number Of Nintendo Switch Games
- For Honor Fights Its Way to the Top of the UK Game Charts