Bungie’s next large expansion, Rise of Iron, is set to bring tons of new content to the ever growing world of Destiny. Rise of Iron offers Guardians brand new story quests, gear, weapons, locations, and much more. For all of you eager to start the new expansion the moment it releases, here’s exactly when Rise of Iron will release. The expansion is set to release at 2 A.M. PT on Sept. 20 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players.
Depending on which region you are located in, here’s when you’ll be able to start playing Destiny: Rise of Iron:
- US West Coast – 2:00 AM
- US East Coast – 5:00 AM
- UK – 10:00 AM
- Western Europe – 11:00 AM
- Australia East Coast – 7:00 PM
Rise of Iron costs $29.99 and requires the Destiny Year 2 expansion, the Taken King. Once you’ve pre-ordered and applied the latest update, then you can finally dive right into all the action.
Are you going to wait up for Destiny: Rise of Iron to drop? Be sure to let us know in the comments below.
More Destiny: Rise of Iron
- What’s New in Destiny: Rise of Iron? Everything You Need to Know
- What Could Destiny’s Owl Sector Infections Mean for Rise of Iron?
- The 4 Biggest Worries We Have About Destiny: Rise of Iron