Although the season pass for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has been on sale for a while now, Square Enix has been rather quiet about what’s actually in it. Now, UK-based store GAME has revealed what we can expect in the way of downloadable content for the game. According to the store page, the season pass will contain:
- Two new story missions: “System Rift” and “A Criminal Past”
- The “Assault” and “Tactical” packs, which include various weapons and items
- 4 Praxis Kits
- 5000 Credits
- 5 “Booster Packs” and 20 “Chipsets” for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach
Square Enix has not yet spoken about the story missions, so there are no details on how lengthy they will be. The previous game in the series, Deus Ex: Human Revolution had one piece of story DLC, titled “The Missing Link”, which clocked in at about 5 hours in length. The Missing Link was originally released as a separate download, but was later integrated into the main story with Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut.
It is also unclear if the non-story features included with the season pass will be applied on day one of the game’s release, which is only a couple days away from now. While having extra credits and praxis kits will not doubt be useful to many players, there is also the possibility of these additions unbalancing the game.
The DLC does not appear to be purchasable individually as of yet, and is only available via the game’s season pass. The season pass is priced at $29.99.
CHECK OUT MORE
- No Man’s Sky Gets Patched on PC, 70% of Support Requests Fixed
- Final Fantasy XV Sequel or Follow up With Noctis Not “Currently” Planned Says Tabata
- Your Favorite Games With One Letter Missing Make For Even Better Games