Reddit got together yesterday and had a great idea. Let’s remove one letter from various video game titles, and just see what happens.
- “Rock Ban. There’s no music” – gabatha
- “Half Lie 2. Misdirection, mischief, and questionable manners.” – BangThyHead
- “Meal gear. The story of a man tasked with buying silverware.” – Spc_Ops-Fire-Ant
- “Dad Island. You’re stranded on an island full of middle-aged men making bad jokes.” – The_________________
- “Nopets, a virtual pet game without pets” – truehedgehog
- “The Last of U. A psychological horror game where you play as someone in a coma, and you get texts that are how your brain is interpreting people in the outside world trying to wake you up.” – A_Wild_Random_Guy
- “Pokémon Nap. You’re in charge of a Pokémon day care and you have to get all the Pokémon to go to sleep.” – Oraclea
- “BioSock: You own the world’s first living sock, what will you do next?” – Mushyshoes
- “Angry Bids: eBay simulator” – niartiasnoba
- “Sid Meier’s CV 5. The fifth installment of the franchise where Sid Meier has to list all his professional accomplishments in an attempt to gain employment.” – thehonestyfish
- “FIFA 217. With all the greatest soccer stars from the year 217 A.D.” – wizzlestyx
- “Final Fantas – The story of a young man and his group of friends who set off on an epic journey in search of the last known cans of orange soda.” – JonMatrix
- “I guess removing the ‘e’ from dead results in a lot of funny ones. Dad space. The walking Dad. Dad by Daylight.” – overbread
- The House of the Dad. Left 4 Dad. Dad Island. Dad or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball.” – cheesechimp
Thanks to Mashedbymachines for starting this up.
What fantastic new games can you come up with by removing a letter? Let us know in the comments below.
Check out more
- No Man’s Sky Gets New Patch on PC and PS4, Hello Games “Focused on Customer Support”
- Bungie Releases New Screenshots for Destiny: Rise of Iron at Gamescom 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Unifies the Canon, but at the Cost of Trust