Deus Ex: Mankind Divided seems to be running pretty smoothly on consoles, but it’s a different story altogether on PC. Players have reported that they’ve been experiencing frequent crashes on the PC build of the game. I can attest to this, as the game has crashed multiple times on startup when I reviewed the PC version. Fortunately, it looks like a patch has been rolled out to address this issue. Here are the details:
• Fixed crashes caused by third-party programs interfering with the game.
• Fixed crash that occurred after viewing the intro videos.
• Fixed issue that could cause a crash at the end of the Prague intro scene.
• Fixed mouse invert setting not being displayed correctly in the options menu.
We are seeing people reporting performance issues when playing the game on Very High/Ultra settings with MSAA set to 2x, 4x, or 8x. We would like to emphasize again that these options are very demanding.
We recommend everyone that is running at recommended spec or higher to start with the High Preset and MSAA turned off, and then tweak the options to optimize your experience.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is now available on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X Gets a 13 Minute Medley Trailer of Songs
- Rocket League Championship Series Season 2 Registration is Now Open
- No Man’s Sky Sees a 90% Drop in Daily Active Users on PC