Harvest Moon: Skytree Village, an all-new game, has been announced for the Nintendo 3DS.
According to NintendoEverything, the game will be set in a land known as the “Oasis of the Harvest Goddess.” The land was once beautiful and green but after the power of the Harvest Goddess began to diminish, the land became barren and dry. It will be up to players to revive the seven Skytrees and give the Harvest Goddess her power back in order to rejuvenate the land.
Players will meet a variety of old and new faces along their adventure and the game will feature a new art style, new character models, farm customization, and more. Players will be able to shape the land and create rivers and ponds. Tools can be upgraded and you can even get on your boat for a spot of fishing.
Natsume has announced the following features for Harvest Moon: Skytree Village:
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family!
- Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
- New crops and flowers to discover.
- New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
- A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
A release date is yet to be announced but the game will be playable at this year’s E3.