Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has revamped its multiplayer system, offering a new progression system and items like character skins and Mystical attacks to unlock. Some of that progression can be bypassed with microtransactions, which are titled Uncharted Points in this game.
The microtransaction packs are now live on the PlayStation Store. This in-game currency works similarly to other microtransaction systems, with several packs available at staggered price points. Here are the prices for each bundle of points.
- 500 Uncharted Points- $4.99
- 1,500 Uncharted Points- $9.99
- 3,200 Uncharted Points- $19.99
- 6,500 Uncharted Points- $34.99
- 10,000 Uncharted Points- $49.99
Naughty Dog have already confirmed that new game modes and maps will be added to the game for free. Also, all of the multiplayer content can be unlocked through gameplay, so nothing will be gated behind a microtransaction purchase.
If you want to know more about the conclusion of Naughty Dog’s Uncharted series, check out our review. You can also win a copy of Uncharted 4 in our giveaway, so you can join your friends in multiplayer combat.
- BioWare Reveals New Details About Mass Effect: Andromeda, Including Release Window
- PSN Ubisoft Sale Discounts The Division, Far Cry Primal, and More
- Former Art Teacher Builds His Own Epic Fallout Power Armor