In honor of a holiday occurring in Japan, Sony’s newest sale, Golden Week, is live and it has discounted a ton of Japanese games.
The sale is available to all PSN users, with PS Plus members receiving a bit of a superior deal. Among the many games Golden Week discounts, here are some of the highlights that are exceptionally cheaper than its original price:
- Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4) for $18, $21 (Non-PS Plus Members)
- Hatoful Boyfriend for $2.50, $5 (Non-PS Plus members)
- Samurai Warriors (PS4) receiving half-off price for $24.99
To check out the full list of games on sale click here. Golden Week is available through next week, ending on May 2.
What are your thoughts on the games discounted for Golden Week? Does anything catch your eye? Will you be taking advantage of the sale and purchasing any games? If so, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Report: Blizzard Intends to Release Future Overwatch DLC for Free
- May’s Games with Gold’s Best Game is 9 Years Old
- Persona PC Port is “Not Going to Happen”, Says Atlus PR