Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater Player Has Recreated Super Mario Sunshine’s Delfino Plaza
A Super Mario Sunshine fan has recreated the iconic Delfino Plaza by using the park editor feature in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater.
Gunderstank16 posted a video of the custom map on the Super Mario Sunshine subreddit early this morning and it’s quite impressive how they managed to capture the essence of the sun-soaked tropical area.
Now of course it’s not a 1:1 remake of the plaza but it comes pretty close. Gunderstank apparently spent around 3-4 days working on this creation and they plan on creating even more Mario-themed maps if enough people like and share the video.
You can check out some gameplay of the Delfino Plaza area down below via Ian’s YouTube channel. They even threw in a Mario costume and the Delfino Plaza theme music in the background to make the entire thing even more authentic.
Please give it a like so they can recreate even more Super Mario Sunshine stages.
For more on Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, you can check out some of our coverage down below. We also have a review for the recent Super Mario 3D All-Stars collection that released on Switch last month.
About the author
- Rollerdrome Review – Tony Hawk’s Pro Slaughter
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 + 4 Remakes Reportedly Scrapped After Vicarious Visions & Blizzard Merger
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Set to Launch For Switch Next Month
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Announced for Switch, PS5, Xbox Series X|S
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 Update Adds Solo Tours, New Decks, and Crash Bandicoot Gear