I’m one of those people.
Super Mario Sunshine stands out as the toughest game of the three, so let’s take a look at some of the game’s hardest levels.
The levels on this list only include the ones that need to be completed in order to beat the game, so infuriating optional levels like The Watermelon Festival and the Pachinko game have been left out.
10. Chain Chomp’s Bath
Hardest Super Mario Sunshine Levels
This first level is more annoying than it is difficult. To get the Shine Sprite, you need to give a giant Chain Chomp a bath. Sounds easy enough, except for the fact that it doesn’t want to cooperate in the slightest.
The Chain Chomp will heat up, forcing Mario to cool it down with FLUDD, then drag it by the chain all the way across Pianta Village.
The Chain Chomp will constantly pull you in random directions, veering you off course. You can’t even properly see where you’re dragging it, because you’ll be pulling it backward, towards the camera. Prepare for a headache.
- Dr. Mario World Will Be Ending Its Services Later This Year
- This Awesome Mario’s Fury Bowser Clay Sculpture Glows in the Dark
- 10 Mario Golf: Super Rush Shots From Around the Internet You Have to See to Believe
- Mario Golf Super Rush: Best Characters to Use
- 6 DLC Characters That Should Make the Cut in Mario Golf: Super Rush