Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate Coming to PC and Switch; Confirmed for the West
During the New Game+ Expo today, it was revealed that Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate will be coming to PC and Switch in 2020 for the west. The enhanced port will have new bonus dungeons and other additional content for new and returning players.
You can check out the new trailer down below that shows off the old-school mystery dungeon gameplay:
Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate originally released on the DS in Japan back in 2010 but then later came to the west in 2016 as a PS Vita port.
Shiren the Wanderer lets you explore mysterious dungeons (very similar to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon spin-off series), change your strategy on the fly to deal with monsters, and collect loot to improve your equipment and gain new skills and abilities.
Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate will launch in 2020 for PC (via Steam) and Nintendo Switch.
For more Japanese-developed titles that were showcased during the New Game+ Expo, check out more news down below:
About the author
- La Pucelle: Ragnarok, Ys VIII for PS5, Kamiwaza, Azure Striker Gunvolt 3, & Many More Games Showcased at New Game+ Expo
- New Game+ Expo Announced for the End of This Month
- The Ascent Arrives on PS4 & PS5 Late March; New Game+ & DLC Drops Today for PC Players
- Mary Skelter Finale, Neptunia Reverse Release Date, & Death End Re;Quest for Switch Announced at New Game+ Expo
- The Silver Case 2425, Disgaea 6 Release Date, & More Announced by NIS America at New Game+ Expo