Overwatch Pachimari Event Brings Cute Roadhog Skin
Blizzard Entertainment announced a new challenge event is now live in Overwatch on all platforms for the next two weeks.
The Pachimari Challenge begins today and will run until Monday, March 22. It adds new cosmetic rewards such as a player icon, an emote, sprays and a skin like previous events. Although, this event does not come with a new game mode or map, just cosmetic rewards.
Players can earn these rewards by winning games in either Quick Play, Competitive Play, and Arcade in addition to the regular weekly rewards. Winning three games earns the Pachimari Hat Icon, winning six games adds the Pachimari Junkrat Emote, and winning nine games unlocks the Pachimari Roadhog Skin featured prominently in the trailer below.
Also unlike past events, players do not have to watch participating Twitch streams for a certain amount of hours to earn multiple sprays. All players need to do is log in to receive six sprays of “pachimar-ized” versions of Junkrat, Winston, Genji and Hanzo, Doomfist, Sombra, and Zenyatta.
The Pachimari Challenge is now available in Overwatch on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The game is also compatible with the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
About the author
- How Old Is Pharah in Overwatch 2? Answered
- Overwatch 2 Reveals the Identities of Two More LGBTQ+ Characters Ahead of June’s Pride Event
- Bizarre Overwatch 2 Bug Is Causing Some Payload Matches to Brick
- Overwatch 2’s Big PvE Mode Plans Have Been Scrapped, Will Focus On Smaller Standalone Missions Instead
- Why is Sigma Disabled From Competitive Play in Overwatch 2 Season 4? Answered