Following yesterday’s announcement of the upcoming release of Toronto Pearson International Airport (CYYZ) for Microsoft Flight Simulator, developer REG Designs had more reveals to make today.
We get to see a rather impressive trailer on top of new screenshots, and a few details about the upcoming airport, which will be priced at $19.95.
Here’s what you can expect from the airport, which should be just a few days from release.
- Accurate replica of Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Accurate modelling from original images, personal experiences, aerial photography, and other sources
- Common roads around airfield modeled
- Nearby trenches and fields modeled
- Accurate modelling of the interior design)
- Correct runway elevations (per CFS))
- Airport lighting (per CFS)
- Correct runway dirt, lines, and markings
- 3D Glass with Dynamic Rain
- Volumetric night lighting
- Highly detailed airport environment
- Static airplane models
- Correct PAPI angles
- Hangar interiors
- Custom ground textures
- More (RegDesigns high standard of detail and fidelity)
Below you can take a look at the trailer and screenshots. If you want to keep up to date, you can also follow along on the developer’s Discord Server