Today third-party developers revealed new images and released a new add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
You can check them out below.
Next is a release from LatinVFR, which launched Global Vehicle Traffic, in the effort to improve the cars and trucks traveling along the roads of the simulator.
- Replacement of road vehicle traffic with different sets for diverse parts of the world, for North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Africa.
- Vehicles that resemble real world type of traffic
- Compact cars, vans, buses, Trucks.
- Different logos for many of the trucks with real world companies.
- More realistic vehicles than the stock/default with no impact on performance.
- The country of New Zealand couldn’t be modified.