From the publisher that brought you Stardew Valley comes a brand new deck-building roguelike title called Wildfrost. Heading to Nintendo Switch and PC Winter 2022, this new adventure from Chucklefish games has players build a deck of charming companions and powerful elemental items in order to take back a world that has fallen to the Wildfrost.
You can check out the trailer for Wildfrost, as well as some details and features for the game, right down below:
In Wildfrost players will build a deck of charming companions and powerful elemental items in an attempt to take back a world that has fallen to the Wildfrost. Only the small civilisation of Snowdwell and the remaining survivors are left as the final stronghold against an eternal winter. Use strategy and card building skills to reach the Sun Temple and banish the Wildfrost once and for all!
Throughout the game, players will have the chance to recruit new card companions and gift them charms to enhance their powers, giving players the upper edge in battles. Return to Snowdwell after each run and rebuild the town, unlock more cards, and encounter new challenges and events for an adventure that has endless replayability.
- A perfect mix of deckbuilding and adventure, Wildfrost lets you test your card battling skills as you fight to banish an eternal winter.
- Pick your ‘Leader’ from a variety of different tribes that offer randomised stats and skills.
- Utilise the ‘counter’ dynamic system to gain the upper hand against foes and frosty monsters!
- Each encounter will offer new cards and a new way to tackle each battle. The way you strategise each fight is up to you!
- Endless replayability with new daily challenges and runs.
Wildfrost will release in Winter 2022 for PC and Nintendo Switch. For more information, head on over to the game’s official website.