Fastest Broom in Hogwarts Legacy
Tick… Tick… BROOM!
A wizard game based in the Harry Potter world just wouldn’t be complete without the ability to take to the skies and fly like a bat out of hell. Fortunately, Avalanche Software understood this concept and worked broom-flying into Hogwarts Legacy as a core gameplay mechanic. And you know what? It’s actually pretty fun. Still, if you’ve arrived here, you’ve likely sought the answer to a specific query: What is the fastest broom in Hogwarts Legacy. Well, it’s kind of complicated, but you’re still in the right place. Let’s get into it!
What Is the Fastest Broom in Hogwarts Legacy?
Okay, now for the million-dollar question: What is the fastest broom in Hogwarts Legacy? Well, to be completely honest, all the brooms are exactly the same from a performance perspective. See, all of the brooms in the game function identically to each other and the differences between them merely amount to several cosmetic changes. As a result, the best broom largely boils down to personal preference over each brooms’ looks and style.
When you speak to Albie Weeks in Sprintwitches Sporting Needs early in the game, you’ll notice that he has five brooms on offer:
- Ember Dash Broom – 600 Galleons
- Hogwarts House Broom – 600 Galleons
- Moon Trimmer Broom – 600 Galleons
- Wind Wisp Broom – 600 Galleons
- Yew Weaver Broom – 600 Galleons
It’s worth noting that more brooms are purchasable from other traders in Hogwarts Legacy and some are unlockable through the balloon popping Exploration challenges. Here’s a list of all 13 brooms in the game:
- Ember Dash Broom
- Hogwarts House Broom
- Aeromancer Broom
- Night Dancer Broom
- Moon Trimmer Broom
- Wind Wisp Broom
- Yew Weaver Broom
- Sky Scythe Broom
- Silver Arrow Broom
- Family Antique Broom
- Wild Fire Broom
- Bright Spark Broom
- Lickety Swift Broom
Ultimately, then, circling back to the original question, the fastest broom can be whichever broom tickles your fancy from the 13 brooms available in Hogwarts Legacy. It’s a relief that the fastest broom is achievable within reasonable means for all players.
Can You Upgrade Your Broom To Go Faster in Hogwarts Legacy?
Thankfully, yes, you can upgrade your broomstick and make it faster in Hogwarts Legacy, though you’ll have to complete specific quests to do so. For those wanting to upgrade their brooms, here are the specific quests you’ll need to look out for:
- Broom Upgrade 1 – finish “Flight Test” to increase your broom’s acceleration and speed and pay 1,000 Galleons.
- Broom Upgrade 2 – finish “Sweeping the Competition” to increase your broom’s acceleration and speed.
So, there you have it. We hope this helped to clue you in on the fastest broom in Hogwarts Legacy. For more, here’s how to make Harry Potter’s iconic wand in the game. Or if you’d rather, feel free to explore the links below.
- All Feldcroft Collection Chest Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- How To Beat Inferius in Hogwarts Legacy With Bombarda
- All Ancient Magic Hotspot Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- All Shiny Beasts & Their Colors in Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy Carted Away Side Quest Guide