Avatar: The Way of Water shows the incredibly rich underwater world of Pandora. One of the reasons the movie spends so much time there is because Jake (Sam Worthington) and his family have left the forest and have gone to live with the Metkakyina clan, who live in Pandora’s reefs. They hide there until Quaritch (Stephen Lang) finds them. Here’s the answer to how Quaritch found where Jake was hidden in Avatar: The Way of Water.
*** Spoilers for Avatar: The Way of Water ahead ***
How Quaritch Knew Where Jake Was Hidden in Avatar: The Way of Water?
Quaritch found where Jake was hidden in Avatar: The Way of Water, because he tracked Norm Spellman and Max Patel’s helicopter when they went to help Jake’s daughter Kiri (Sigourney Weaver). Kiri had a violent seizure after connecting with the Tree of Souls, and she wasn’t waking up, so Jake called his friends and asked for their help, unintentionally revealing their location in the archipelago.
Once Quaritch knew Jake was on an island in the archipelago, his squad went from village to village trying to find him. When nothing worked, Quaritch decided to kill a tulkun, as he knew that would make Jake and the Metkayona come for him for revenge.
Now that you know how Quaritch found where Jake was hidden in Avatar: The Way of Water, you can look for more guides and content for the movie in Twinfinite; from how long is the movie to does the film have an end credits scene, and also why are the tulkuns being hunted.
- Yip! Yip! Free-to-Play Mobile Game Avatar Generations Is Now Available
- New MMORPG, AVATARA, Launches on PC, Mobile, and Browser
- Avatar Film Starring Zuko Reported for 2026, Could the Search for Ursa Be Involved?
- Pre-Registration Officially Begins For the Upcoming Avatar Generations Mobile Game
- Why Avatar 2’s Critical Reception Probably Doesn’t Matter For Box Office Success