Pokemon Scarlet and Violet give you a lot of badges, so it’s only natural that you want to admire them every so often. The method for viewing all your Paledean badges is a bit different from past Pokemon games, so here’s everything you need to know on how to view all your badges in Scarlet and Violet.
How Do You View Your Badges in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet? Answered
To view your badges in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Map using the Y button
- Zoom out all the way with ZL
- Hover the Magnifying Glass over a Gym Leader, Team Star Base, or Titan you’ve beat to see its badge.
The icons are numbered in the order you beat them, and you can use the D-Pad to move between badges. When you’re done viewing your badges, you can easily zoom back in and set your destination to the location of your next big battle.
There are a grand total of 18 badges in the newest Pokemon games, eclipsing Heart Gold and Soul Silver’s 16 badges from Kanto and Johto. In addition to the Elite 4, there is a final battle after beating the last Team Star Base and last Titan. Pokemon seems to be moving back towards filling a game with lots of activities, although the execution leaves something to be desired.
That’s everything we have on viewing your badges in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Check out some of our other Scarlet and Violet content, like beating the Cortondo Gym, the location of Dusk Stone, and where to buy Luxury Balls.
- Latest Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Teases Two New Mysterious Tusked Pokemon; Lots of Gameplay Shown
- New Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Is All About Your Legendary Mounts Koraidon & Miraidon
- New Dog-Like Ghost-Type Pokemon Greavard Is a Good Boy in Cute Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Reveals New Pokemon Bellibolt
- New Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Reveals Gym Leader & Challenges You to Guess Her Pokemon