Not far from its rival, Disney World, Universal Studios has some awesome rides based on hit movie franchises. Almost every night for the rest of October, Universal has extended hours and a spookified park. Here’s everything you need to know on what rides are open during Halloween Horror Nights and Universal Studios.
How Many Rides Can I Go On? Answered
According to their website, these rides are open late for Halloween events: Revenge of the Mummy, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—Diagon Alley, MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack, Transformers: The Ride—3D, and the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit. The Mummy and MEN IN BLACK are well suited to popular Halloween costumes and movies and are probably the scariest. The park is open until 2 AM, so there’s plenty of time to try most of them.
How Many Haunted Houses Does Universal Have? Answered
Universal Studios has ten haunted houses for brave souls, especially if they like the Weeknd: the popular artist planned the haunted house based on scary music videos for his After Hours album. There’s also Bugs: Eaten Alive, guaranteed to make your skin crawl when swarms descend on you. Who could have Halloween without Michael Myers? You can’t miss the Haunted House based on the famous Halloween movies!
That’s everything we have on the rides open late for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. Check out some of our other Halloween content like the Halloween Ends review, Halloween Happy Meals, and the Sea of Thieves spooky event.
- A Terrible 2022 Halloween Horror Remake Is Already Releasing a Sequel This New Year’s Eve
- How to Get the Royale High Halloween Halo in Roblox (2022)
- New Valorant ‘Soulstrife’ Weapon Skin Bundle Has a Halloween Theme & Scary Scythe Melee
- Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Celebrates Halloween with Release Date Announcement
- Here are Some Spooky Valorant Wallpapers Perfect For Halloween