Learning about various methods to earn Mother Tokens has been quite a popular question amongst Warframe users, and for good reason — the currency is to escalate your rank with the Entrati Syndicate and buy high-value items from the Daughter of Necralisk. Luckily, earning it is very simple and straightforward. Here’s a comprehensive guide to obtaining Mother Tokens in Warframe.
Earning Mother Tokens in Warframe
There are primarily two ways to earn Mother Tokens in Warframe, and here’s a detailed breakdown of both methods:
Accept Field Bounties from Mother
The easiest method to earn Mother Tokens is by completing the Field Bounties. To get these bounties, visit the Necralisk, talk to Mother in the central hall, and then click on the Bounties option. Finally, you’ll be asked to choose between five different tiers, representing the bounty’s difficulty. As usual, a high-tier bounty will reward you with more Mother Tokens.
- Tier 1 – Level 5 to 15 – 12 Mother Tokens
- Tier 2 – Level 15 to 25 – 30 Mother Tokens
- Tier 3 – Level 25 to 30 – 45 Mother Tokens
- Tier 4 – Level 30 to 40 – 85 Mother Tokens
- Tier 5 – Level 40 to 60 – 136 Mother Tokens
- Tier 5 (Steel Path) – Level 100 – 150 Mother Tokens
We only advise accepting the high-tier bounties if your character is strong enough to compete against the robust enemies.
Trade Your Resources With Grandmother
The second way to earn Mother Tokens in Warframe is by trading your resources like Camion Drift by selecting the Mend the Family option with Grandmother. Although it’s an instant way to claim some tokens, we don’t recommend this method unless you’re unable to complete the field bounties.
Once you have Mother Tokens in Warframe, use them to buy event-exclusive items during the Nights of Naberus event or trade with Grandmother for 100 Entrati Standing.
That is everything you need to know about how to earn Mother Tokens in Warframe. Before leaving, make sure to check out other Warframe-related content on Twinfinite Warframe Reveals PS5 Version With New Trailer and Warframe Gets a New Teaser For Upcoming Expansion The Duviri Paradox. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out all of the other content we’ve got across the site.
- Is Warframe Cross Save? Answered
- New Warframe ‘Revenant Prime’ Delivers Ghostly Attacks & Spooky Combat in Reveal Trailer
- How to Fix Warframe ‘Some Content Updates Could Not Be Downloaded From Our Servers’ Error
- Soulframe Announced by Digital Extremes Alongside New Warframe Content Reveals
- Warframe Gets a New Teaser For Upcoming Expansion The Duviri Paradox