Disney Dreamlight Valley’s latest update features new storylines with all your favorite characters, including Scar, Merlin, and Mother Gothel. Each mission can restore the land to its former glory and eliminate the darkness within Sunlit Plateau. So, if you need some help with Scar’s last friendship request, we’ll go over each step you need to take in order to complete ‘The Making of a Monarch’ in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley The Making of a Monarch Quest Guide
The Making of a Monarch quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley will be unlocked when you reach Level 10 in Scar’s friendship and clear the Night Thorns barrier at the Forgotten Lands. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to complete this narrative:
- Meet Scar at his cave in Sunlit Plateau.
- Cook Snow White’s Gooseberry Pie and Teriyaki Salmon.
The ingredients for Snow White’s Gooseberry Pie include Gooseberry, Wheat, and Butter, while the Teriyaki Salmon requires Salmon, Soya, Rice, Ginger, and Sugarcane.
- Give the meals to Scar.
- Talk to Merlin.
- Collect materials for the Sunbird Feeders.
Players will need to obtain 40 Softwood (anywhere in the Valley), 20 Cotton (Sunlit Plateau), 10 Dark Wood (Forgotten Lands), 6 Red Bromeliad (Sunlit Plateau), and 6 Pink Houseleek (Sunlit Plateau) to advance further in the Making of a Monarch quest.
- Locate the Red Bromeliads.
Since there are a lot of flowers in Sunlit Plateau, we’ll show you an image of the Red Bromeliad to help you find this item in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Find the Pink Houseleeks.
- Craft the Sunbird Feeders and place them near the pond in Sunlit Plateau.
Once players collect all the materials for the Making of a Monarch quest, they can make the Sunbird Feeders at the crafting station. Then, you must place them near this pond (where the character icon is located):
- Return to Scar.
- Feed flowers to the Sunbirds.
Locate two Sunbirds around Sunlit Plateau and press ‘Approach’ to give them any type of flower. If you want to earn additional Dreamlight, you can also check out our guide about how to feed animals their favorite food.
- Talk to Scar and go back to his cave.
- Pick up the Mysterious Mirror Shard.
When you obtain the Mysterious Mirror Shard in Disney Dreamlight Valley, Scar will be pleased by your efforts and reward you with the Volcanic Stove, which can be placed anywhere in the land or inside your house. Even if the Making of a Monarch quest concludes Scar’s friendship arc, players can still complete duties in the latest Star Path to gain Halloween-themed items and clothing.
This mission may also be a requirement for the next Toy Story update, set to release in late Fall 2022. Therefore, it’s a good idea to do other quests around the land to help prepare for the following phase of the game.
So there you have it, this is how to complete ‘The Making of a Monarch’ quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley. For more content, you can check out the relevant links below, including our guide about how to get Rich Soil.
- Release Date for Toy Story Update in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How To Fix Disney Dreamlight Valley Error 7
- How To Break Sunlit Plateau Barriers in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How To Find Old Bones in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How To Complete the Nature & Nurture Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley