While exploring the Night City of Cyberpunk 2077, you’ll encounter a side quest, Spellbound, which comes after the completion of Ghost Town. The primary objective of the Spellbound quest is to help Nix recover the Spellbook. However, knowing the core objective of the quest is not sufficient for any player to complete it. Therefore, we’ve put together all the essential steps that one must follow to complete the Cyberpunk 2077 Spellbound Quest.
How to Complete Spellbound Quest in Cyberpunk 2077
Here’s a step-by-step guide to complete Cyberpunk 2077’s Spellbound quest:
- Speak with Nix in Watson (Little China)
Start by heading to the Watson, also known as Little China to find Nix. Once at the location, walk into the club and then to the room behind the bar to see and talk to NIX. Select the Indeed or Can Do dialogue to accept the quest.
- Call R3n0 from your phone.
After accepting the quest, call R3n0 by holding down the down arrow button on your controller.
- Visit the location mentioned by R3n0 and get the spell book.
After having a quick chat with R3n0, pay her for the coordinates of the spellbook.
- Collect the goods from the stash.
The stash can be found in the corner right behind the vending machine
- Talk to Johnny.
After finishing the objective, Johnny will arrive at the location. After speaking with him, collect the Book of Spells.
- Return the book to NIX.
Finally, return the spellbook to NIX to complete the quest.
What Is the Reward for Completing the Spellbound Quest
After completing the Spellbound Quest in Cyberpunk 2077, you’ll receive 102 XP / 229 Street Cred for your efforts.
So, there you have it. That’s everything you need to know about completing Cyberpunk 2077 Spellbound Quest. Before leaving, make sure to check out our other Cyberpunk 2077-related content here at Twinfinite like how to transmog in Cyberpunk 2077 and Is Keanu Reeves returning in Cyberpunk 2077’s expansion “Phantom Liberty”? And as always, feel free to peruse the relevant links below.
- Cyberpunk 2077 & Witcher Developer CD Projekt Announces Best Financial Q3 of its History
- Latest Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.61 Fixes Yet More Bugs But Doesn’t Introduce Any New Content
- How to Build Pilar from Cyberpunk Edgerunners in Cyberpunk 2077
- 12 Things to Do After Beating Cyberpunk 2077 (Post Game/End Game)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Endings: How to Get All Endings & Secret Ending