This Sims 4 guide will talk you through everything you need to know on how to do the Motherlode cheat on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. So let’s cut right to the chase and dive into it.
How to Do Motherlode Cheat in Sims 4 on PC, PS4 & Xbox One
To enter any cheats at all in The Sims 4, players will first need to enter live mode for the family they want to use the money cheat for. Next, you need to open up the command line by pressing the following on each platform.
|PC||Ctrl + Shift + C|
|PS4||Press L1, L2, R1 and R2 together.|
|Xbox One||Press LB, LT, RB and RT together.|
Once you’ve done this, simply enter “testing cheats on” on all platforms and press Enter on PC, or confirm it on PS4 and Xbox One.
After you’ve done this, press the above button combinations again and then simply enter “motherlode” into the command line and press Enter on PC and confirm it on Xbox One and PS4.
What Motherlode Does in Sims 4
Motherlode gives players 50,000 Simoleons for them to then spend however they wish with the family they had selected at the time.
The cheat can be used multiple times, too, meaning you’ll never run out of money to keep expanding your house and buying plenty of fancy furniture.
All Sims 4 Money Cheats
If you’re looking to give your Sims more or less cash than Motherlode’s 50,000 Simoleons, there are other Sims 4 money cheats you can use, which we’ve noted down below.
These are entered in the exact same way as Motherlode is that we’ve noted above, just type in the bolded cheats below to get the noted result.
- kaching – Will give you 1,000 Simoleons.
- rosebud – 1,000 again
- motherlode – 50,000
- money [insert amount here without brackets] – Whatever amount you put in there will lead to that amount being your Sim family’s funds.
- sims.modify_funds -[enter amount] – Subtract that amount of money from your Sim’s account.
- households.force_bills_due – Will make bills be due right now.
That’s everything you need to know on how to do motherlode cheat in Sims 4 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. For more on The Sims 4, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out more of our Sims 4 content below.
- How to Build a Cozy Toddler Den in The Sims 4
- 7 Sims 4 Holiday Gifts for Your Favorite Sims Fanatic
- The Sims 4 Pastel Pop & Everyday Clutter Kits May Even Get Free-to-Play Simmers Paying to Play
- This Sims 4 & Mass Effect Collab Lets You Show Off Your N7 Pride In-Game
- How To Use the Move Objects Cheat in The Sims 4