It’s only been a couple of weeks since the launch of Echoes of Mana, and while the game certainly hasn’t been without its issues, the developers have been quick to respond to player feedback and implement changes accordingly. Wright Flyer Studios has just posted a list of changes and tweaks that they’ll be implementing in the game, along with an update on when we can expect the next story chapter and event.
Some of the highlights include an investigation into AI behavior, especially for characters with access to spells and healing capabilities. As it stands, healer characters are notoriously bad at actually healing the party, which can lead to a lot of quest wipes and frustration.
The developers will also be launching a campaign in the middle of May, which will include daily missions that allow players to farm AP and SP recovery items to help extend their playtime. The training quests will also soon see the inclusion of a new gear dungeon, as well as a Lucre-based dungeon to help with farming money.
In more exciting news, Echoes of Mana will also be getting yet another event drop in the middle of May, while chapter 6 of the story is scheduled for release at the end of the month. The Coffer Chaos and Trail to the Toughest events are still underway, so it’s a good time to try to knock those out before the new event drops.
Finally, the developers are also giving out 500 Spirit Crystals to all players as a token of appreciation. You can check out the full list of changes here.
Echoes of Mana is now available on mobile devices.
- Echoes of Mana Devs Clamp Down on Cheaters in New Bravers Arise Ranked Event
- Echoes of Mana to Get New Bravers Arise PvE Ranking Event & 4-Star Kevin Banner this Week
- Echoes of Mana’s Lucre Training Quests Now Give Out More Rewards than Before
- Echoes of Mana Gets its Own Train on Tokyo’s Yamanote Line in Japan
- Echoes of Mana Celebrates 1 Million Downloads With New Login Bonuses; Devs Considering Stamina System Changes