Echoes of Mana is the latest mobile gacha game from Wright Flyer Studios and Square Enix, and it features characters from across the popular Mana JRPG series. While reception to the game seems to be largely positive so far, it hasn’t been without its little bugs and issues. The energy system still needs some tweaking, and players had noticed that the game’s daily Lucre quests weren’t quite as lucrative as they probably should be.
In fact, eagle-eyed players quickly noticed that they could earn way more Lucre by doing other daily training quests and selling the rewards they got from those.
In response to player feedback and this observation in particular, WFS and Square Enix have since pushed out a new update to the game to fix the Lucre training quest:
“Due to player feedback, we have adjusted the amount of Lucre obtainable from ‘Daily Training Quest: Lucre’ to be increased, and players can now receive more Lucre than before.”
This is a pretty important change; even though Lucre is the most common form of currency you can get in the game, it still serves as a major bottleneck for a lot of upgrade systems.
- Echoes of Mana to Get New Bravers Arise PvE Ranking Event & 4-Star Kevin Banner this Week
- Echoes of Mana Roadmap Includes More Ways to Farm Lucre & Recover Stamina, Improved Healer AI, & New Story Chapters
- Echoes of Mana Gets its Own Train on Tokyo’s Yamanote Line in Japan
- Echoes of Mana Celebrates 1 Million Downloads With New Login Bonuses; Devs Considering Stamina System Changes
- Echoes of Mana Gets Release Date & Charming Anime Trailer as Pre-Registrations Pass 1 Million