Epic Games has today announced that ‘underdog’ Southpaw will be the skin headlining the Fortnite Crew offering for May 2022, and will come with a number of other cosmetics and in-game items that will release throughout the month.
The news comes via a post on the official Fortnite blog, which includes a brief trailer for the Southpaw skin. The outfit is a female character clad in an arm suit comprised of two mechanical arms.
Accompanying the Southpaw skin, Fortnite Crew subscribers will also get the Counterpunch Back Bling and Arc Flail Pickaxe.
Throughout the month, subscribers will also receive Loading Screen bonus items which will chronicle Southpaw’s rise to fame, as well as a Lobby Track Bonus. The blog post appears to tease ‘more’ items alongside these, but no details have yet been shared.
All of these items are on top of the standard Fortnite Crew perks such as having immediate access to the current season’s Battle Pass (or 950 V-Bucks if you’ve already purchased it) and 1,000 V-Bucks credited to your account on the day of your billing date for the subscription.
Does this month’s items sway you to sign up for Fortnite Crew, or are you already a subscriber? Let us know down in the comments below.
Fortnite is available now on PC, mobile, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch.
- Fortnite 20.40 Update Adds Sideways Weapons & Hints at End of Season Event
- Deliver Steely Justice in Fortnite With New Arrival RoboCop
- Fortnite 20.30 Hotfix Adds Air Strike, Flint-Knock Pistol, Hunting Rifle & More
- Fortnite Playable on Xbox Cloud Gaming for Free as Over 10 Million Players Have Used the Service
- Fortnite 20.30 Update Adds Star Wars Quests & Lightsabers, Doctor Strange NPC & Wanda Maximoff Skin