Playing games does pay sometimes, as Microsoft has announced it is offering a three-month free trial of its PC Game Pass service as an incentive for players to join. This will apply to anyone who has enjoyed Halo Infinite, Age of Empires IV, or Forza Horizon 5 from the game’s respective launch to Feb. 28, 2022. Of course, the caveat is that it is only for players who have never subscribed to the service before.
So for those who have previously cancelled and are looking for a way back, this is not it. The offer also does not extend to players in Russia and India. The platform on which you have bought and played these games will not matter either, so be it Steam or the Microsoft Store, and even those who have played the free-to-play multiplayer of Halo Infinite are included in this initiative.
If the free trial of the PC Game Pass has caught your interest, you can check your eligibility via the Xbox website. Once the trial period is over, you will be charged at the current rate, so do your due diligence if you do not wish to continue the subscription.
Game Pass remains a great value proposition for players looking to enjoy a variety of games at a low price, and includes plenty of excellent titles like Tunic, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, MLB The Show 22, and even upcoming games such as Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Sniper Elite 5, Vampire Survivors, and More in May
- How Much It Costs to Buy Every Game on Game Pass
- Game Pass Subscribers Get New Perks For Halo Infinite Season 2
- Microsoft Boss Boasts Xbox Series X|S Leadership in Multiple Markets Among Game Pass & Azure Gaming Growth
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Bugsnax, Turnip Boy, and More in April