Another lineup of games will be coming to the Xbox Game Pass service on PC, Xbox consoles, and the cloud during the first half of April, Microsoft revealed today.
Starting today, Game Pass subscribers on console and cloud can play MLB The Show 22. The baseball title had been playable since April 1 for those who bought the MVP Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition of the game, but now anyone can play. Also available beginning today is Cricket 22 for console and cloud.
A few titles will be coming on April 7 including “cybernoir” point and click adventure game Chinatown Detective Agency for PC, console, and cloud. The other titles are Dragon Age 2, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, and Star Wars: Squadrons that are now playable in the cloud via EA Play.
Coming April 12 is Square Enix’s Life Is Strange: True Colors for PC, console, and cloud alongside strategy game Panzer Corps 2 and tactical RPG The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk for PC. Although, The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk is currently available on console and cloud. Finally, action-adventure gothic fairytale Lost In Random will be coming to PC, console, and cloud via EA Play on April 14.
Microsoft also revealed games leaving Xbox Game Pass this month, such as the previous edition of MLB The Show and cute comedy game Rain on Your Parade. The full list of games leaving includes:
- MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console) – April 15
- Rain On Your Parade (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 15
- The Long Dark (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 15
- Pathway (PC) – April 15
- F1 2019 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 18
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Sniper Elite 5, Vampire Survivors, and More in May
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Bugsnax, Turnip Boy, and More in April
- Tunic Is Now Available on Xbox Game Pass
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Shredders, F1 2021, and More in March
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Headlines March’s Xbox Game Pass Lineup