Today Paradox Interactive released a new video about the upcoming major expansion to Crusader Kings 3, Royal Court, which was announced back in May.
The video focuses on cultural hybridization and divergence, two ways to change your culture in case it has traits that don’t fit your playstyle or you simply want to shuffle things around.
Royal Court is going to launch on February 8, 2022, and below you can check out a summary of its features.
- Throne Room: A visual representation of your royal court will reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your aspirations.
Crusader Kings 3 is currently available for PC and will release on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S on March 29.