Today Paradox Interactive released the brand new expansion for its popular grand strategy game (with plenty of RPG elements) Crusader Kings 3.
The expansion adds a lot of new gameplay features centered on the depiction and simulation of the court of your ruler.
To celebrate the release, we get a launch trailer, which you can see below.
Here’s what you can expect from the expansion, which is priced at $29.99/£26.88/€29.99.
- Royal Throne Room: A visual representation of your royal court will reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty. Only kings and emperors have royal courts, so climb the ladder of power to bask in your own majesty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can be commissioned to work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court. The higher the grandeur of your court, the better the quality of creator you will attract.
- Court Artifacts: Put your arts and crafts on display, and pass these items of great renown down the family line. All artifacts can be stolen in war, building a legacy of ownership and personal claims down the centuries.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your varied population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: Split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your situation or aspirations.
Crusader Kings 3 is currently available for PC and will release on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S on March 29.
If you’re not familiar with the game, you can enjoy my own review.