Just one day after revealing the cinematic trailer for season 2, Activision is now showing off brand new gameplay for Call of Duty: Vanguard & Warzone via a fresh trailer. The video features plenty of chaotic gunfights and action, but the highlight is the armored war machines, which are set to play a large role this season.
Take a look at the gameplay trailer and official description for the game for yourself down below:
The award-winning Call of Duty series returns with Call of Duty: Vanguard, in which players will experience influential battles of World War II as they fight for victory across the Eastern and Western Fronts of Europe, the Pacific, and North Africa.
Create and cement your legacy as Call of Duty’s signature Multiplayer experience launches an all-out assault on all fronts. Witness the rise of the Special Forces as players drop into new locales with authentic World War II loadouts.
Players will also be able to prove their mettle as they try to survive the relentless onslaught of the undead in a chilling new Zombies experience, developed by Treyarch Studios.
Call of Duty: Vanguard will usher in a new and unparalleled Call of Duty: Warzone integration post launch.
Call of Duty: Vanguard & Warzone Season 2 arrives for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC on Feb. 14, 2022. We’ve also got plenty of other great Call of Duty: Vanguard in the related articles section, including lots of news, feature, guides, and quizzes fans will surely love.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Release Date Announced; Reveals Returning & New Characters Revealed
- Call of Duty: Warzone Operation Monarch Adds a Fun, Playable Movie Experience
- Latest Call of Duty: Warzone Season Three Patch Ushers in New Mode, Weapon Changes and More
- Call of Duty: Warzone Trailer Reveals Godzilla and King Kong Event
- Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Multiplayer Will Be Free for a Limited Time