Once a popular game mode for Siege, Extraction is now a standalone release that is set to deliver a very different sort of Rainbow Six experience. Still, even though the nature of the action is markedly different, many of the core shooting and utility mechanics remain the same, and so you’ll need to have a firm grasp on the controls if you’re intent on taking down the Archaeans. Here’s a full Rainbow Six Extraction controls guide for Xbox and PlayStation as a handy reference.
Rainbow Six Extraction Controls For Xbox & PlayStation
|Xbox & PlayStation Controls|
|Move||Left analog stick||Left analog stick|
|Look||Right analog stick||Right analog stick|
|Lean Right/Melee Attack||Press RS||Press R3|
|Lean Left/Spring||Press LS||Press L3|
|Ping/Chat Wheel||Up D-pad||Up D-pad|
|Use Gear||Right D-pad||Right D-pad|
|Toggle Fire Mode||Left D-pad||Left D-pad|
|Toggle Light/Laser||Down D-pad||Down D-pad|
|Open Chat||View Button||Touchpad|
|Swap Weapon / Scan / Toggle View Mode||Y||Triangle|
That’s everything there is to know about Rainbow Six Extraction controls. For more useful tips and guides on the game, be sure to check out our guide wiki. You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful.
As always, if you have a question about a specific topic not answered anywhere on the site, do feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Is Rainbow Six Extraction Crossplay? Answered
- Rainbow Six Extraction: Nightmare Fog Gameplay Revealed Showing Crazy Battles & More
- New Rainbow Six Extraction: Nightmare Fog Reveal Trailer Is Eerie
- Rainbow Six Extraction Passed 5 Million Active Players as PlayStation & PC Games Dominate Ubisoft Sales in Q3
- Is Rainbow Six Extraction Coming to Steam on PC? Answered