Rainbow Six Extraction Guide Wiki
Putting their differences aside from the PvP action of Siege, Rainbow Six has been united under REACT to help stop the parasitic alien threat known as the Archaeans in Rainbow Six Extraction, formerly known as Rainbow Six Quarantine.
It’s PvE gameplay this time around, with up to three players working together to complete various objectives in highly-contaminated areas. Your task is to learn more about the Archaeans while also preventing the spread. This requires you to take down enemies, triangulate signals, capture elite enemies, scan and tag nests and of course, kill a shedload of alien baddies.
To help you figure out your Archaeans from your Ash, we’ve put together this Rainbow Six Extraction guide wiki. It’ll talk you through everything you need to know about the game, from general information and the basics to explaining the more complex mechanics in the game. So, without further ado, let’s jump right on in.
Rainbow Six Extraction Wiki
Can’t find the guide you’re looking for in our wiki? Let us know down in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Jan. 20, 2022
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Google Stadia, Amazon Luna
- Crossplay Guide: How to Play Cross-Platform with PC, Console & Add Friends
- Difficulty Settings: How to Unlock, Change Threat Level & What It Affects
- Are There Cheats?
- Is There PvP?
- Resolution & High Frame Rate Modes Explained
- Playing Solo & Can You Play Offline?
- PS5 & Series X|S Enhancements
- PS4 Pro & Xbox One X Enhancements
- Controls Guide
- Rainbow Six Extraction Buddy Pass Explained
- Is There Photo Mode?
- Saving Your Game
- Skipping Cutscenes & Dialogue
- Redeeming Preorder Bonus DLC
- Opening & Using the Chat Wheel
- Max Level Caps: What the Operator Level & Development Milestone Caps Are
- Leaning & Aiming Around Corners
- How to Exfil & Bank XP
- Using Operator Abilities & Skills
- Healing Your Health
- Sprinting & Running Faster
- Stealth Takedowns
- Getting Away from Enemies
- Changing Clothes & Getting More Outfits
Operator Guides – Rainbow Six Extraction Wiki
- Unlocking All Operators
- Unlocking All Weapons for Every Operator
- MIA Operators Explained: How to Rescue, What It Means
- Getting XP & Leveling Up Fast (Operators & REACT Development Milestones)
We’ll be updating this Rainbow Six Extraction guide wiki with more tips and tricks in the coming days and weeks, so be sure to check back soon.
- Best Hydroponic Layouts in RimWorld
- How to Get Mechabre Legendary Sniper Rifle in Destiny 2: Festival of the Lost 2022
- New World Guide Wiki
- Elden Ring Guide Wiki
- Destiny 2: Witch Queen Guide Wiki