Not everyone is a fan of always being online, especially when it comes to video games. Sometimes, it is fun to play titles solo and offline. As such, many are wondering if it is possible to do just that in the upcoming Ubisoft shooter, Rainbow Six Extraction. Here is everything you need to know about how to play solo in Rainbow Six Extraction.
It’s worth keeping in mind that by starting a mission via the ‘Squad Deployment’ options rather than using ‘Quick Play,’ the game will initiate an incursion adapted for the size of your squad.
Playing Solo in Rainbow Six Extraction
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Go to the Play menu and select the region/location.
Here, you’ll have access to three different areas with each region that you can deploy.
- Select one of the three different ‘Squad Deployment’ sections.
When you choose, you’ll be taken to a solo lobby by yourself. You can also do this exact same method if you have someone else in your party, meaning you’ll be able to play with just each other instead of with other people online.
- Select your Threat Level, Operator and confirm their loadout to start playing Rainbow Six Extraction solo.
Starting the game after following these directions will allow you to play the game with just yourself, or with a friend, making it so that you can just play solo or with people in your party at your leisure.
Can You Play Offline?
No, it is not possible to play Rainbow Six Extraction without being connected to the servers, even if you’re just playing solo as outlined above.
That is everything you need to know about how to play solo and offline in Rainbow Six Extraction. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite, or head over to our wiki as it’ll surely have all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs you could ever have about the game.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Rainbow Six Extraction-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Rainbow Six Extraction: Nightmare Fog Gameplay Revealed Showing Crazy Battles & More
- New Rainbow Six Extraction: Nightmare Fog Reveal Trailer Is Eerie
- Rainbow Six Extraction Passed 5 Million Active Players as PlayStation & PC Games Dominate Ubisoft Sales in Q3
- Rainbow Six Extraction Review – Successful Siege Spin-Off
- Rainbow Six Extraction Gets New Trailers Showing Rook & Maelstrom Protocol