While the primary objective of any Extraction mission typically calls for players to use an offensive strategy, sometimes navigating Hot Zones requires a bit of evasion as well. Here’s how to get away from enemies in Rainbow Six Extraction.
How to Get Away from Enemies in Rainbow Six Extraction
If an enemy spots you, they’ll often chase you down until they get you, or you get them. You can use REACT gear like smoke grenades (LB) to incapacitate it, allowing you to perform a takedown. Keep in mind that you won’t necessarily always have smoke grenades as your gear, it will, of course, depend on the loadout you have chosen.
Alternatively, Glue Grenades are equally effective as they can stick any enemies where they’re standing for a few seconds, which should give you enough of a head start to get away from enemies in Rainbow Six Extraction.
This is particularly useful to know when you’ve got an Objective that requires you to takedown an elite enemy. As you’ll need to creep up behind them undetected, being able to run away and escape from them means you can ‘reset’ your attempt and try again.
That’s everything there is to know about how to get away from enemies in Rainbow Six Extraction. For more useful tips and guides on the game, be sure to check out our guide wiki. You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful.
As always, if you have a question about a specific topic not answered anywhere on the site, do feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Rainbow Six Extraction: Nightmare Fog Gameplay Revealed Showing Crazy Battles & More
- New Rainbow Six Extraction: Nightmare Fog Reveal Trailer Is Eerie
- Rainbow Six Extraction Passed 5 Million Active Players as PlayStation & PC Games Dominate Ubisoft Sales in Q3
- Rainbow Six Extraction Review – Successful Siege Spin-Off
- Rainbow Six Extraction Gets New Trailers Showing Rook & Maelstrom Protocol