It’s become a bit of an industry staple to include a feature that allows players to not only capture images of their gameplay but also enhance them in cool ways. Given that Ubisoft has included the functionality in several of its high-profile game releases over the past few years, it’s no wonder many players are wondering whether there is a photo mode in Rainbow Six Extraction.
Is There a Photo Mode in Rainbow Six Extraction? Answered
Unfortunately, the answer is no. There is not a photo mode in Rainbow Six Extraction.
On the surface, that perhaps seems like an odd omission given that, as mentioned before, Ubisoft is normally pretty good at including one with most of its big games. But when you think about it, Extraction is a PvE multiplayer experience that is always connected to live servers and therefore wouldn’t be well-suited to having players constantly pause and take snapshots.
Photo modes are normally a single-player-only feature for that reason, and so we wouldn’t expect one to be added even later down the line in a subsequent update or patch.
Of course, that’s not to say it’s impossible. We’ll keep you posted if the situation changes.
For now, that’s everything you need to know regarding whether there is a photo mode in Rainbow Six Extraction. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Rainbow Six Extraction: Nightmare Fog Gameplay Revealed Showing Crazy Battles & More
- New Rainbow Six Extraction: Nightmare Fog Reveal Trailer Is Eerie
- Rainbow Six Extraction Passed 5 Million Active Players as PlayStation & PC Games Dominate Ubisoft Sales in Q3
- Rainbow Six Extraction Review – Successful Siege Spin-Off
- Rainbow Six Extraction Gets New Trailers Showing Rook & Maelstrom Protocol