Today, during the Ubisoft Forward livestream, the team behind Rainbow Six Siege announced that crossplay will be coming to the game and a brand new teaser trailer for Rainbow Six Siege: North Star Story was shown off as well.
Starting in just a few weeks on June 30, Rainbow Six Siege will be coming to Stadia along with crossplay and cross-progression on Luna and PC. Then coming early 2022, crossplay between Xbox and PlayStation consoles will be made available along with cross-progression on all platforms.
After that announcement, the stream cut to a preview of a new character coming to Rainbow Six Siege this season. In this trailer we see them shrug off a bear attack in a matter of a few seconds and live to tell the tale about the encounter.
The name of the character is Thunderbird and she appears to be an exceptionally formidable defender in Rainbow Six Siege.
Crossplay and cross-progression for Rainbow Six Siege are coming on June 30 for Stadia, PC, and Luna. You can check out the official story trailer for Rainbow Six Siege: North Star down below.
If you want to check out the other game trailers from this event, then check out the rest of the Ubisoft Forward stream right here or down below.
- Adorable Rainbow Six Siege Animation Has Ash Teach Recruit the Q+E Wiggle
- Rainbow Six Siege Reveals Operation North Star & Its Nakoda Operator Thunderbird
- New Rainbow Six Siege Trailer Teases Operation North Star and… a Helicopter?
- Rainbow Six Siege Players Are Using Mira’s Shield in a Really Clever Way
- Rainbow Six Siege & Rick and Morty Collide With Pickle Rick Skins