The region of Hisui in Pokemon Legends Arceus is home to tons of different Pokemon that you’ll need to catch in order to help the Professor tick off those Research Tasks. If you’re looking to get from A to B a little quicker, or to get across water or fly through the skies, you’re going to need to know how to mount and ride Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus, and that’s what this guide will take you through step-by-step.
You won’t be able to start riding Pokemon around as soon as you start the game. Instead, this needs to be unlocked by acquiring the Celestica Flute. We’ve outlined the steps you’ll need to take below.
Mounting & Riding Pokemon in Legends Arceus
- Progress through the main story quests until you start “The Frenzy of the Lord of the Woods”
This comes fairly early on in the main questline in Pokemon Legends Arceus, so you shouldn’t have to wait too long.
- Make your way through this quest and Mai and Adaman will give you the Celestica Flute.
- Press the ‘+’ button and select the Pokemon you want to mount and ride.
- Each mountable Pokemon has slightly different controls. Learn these to master riding Pokemon in Legends Arceus.
For example, when riding Wyrdeer, press Y to jump and B to dash forward.
All Pokemon You Can Ride in Pokemon Legends Arceus
- Wyrdeer: This Pokemon can be used to help you quickly get around land areas of Hisui.
- Basculegion: You can ride this Pokemon to get across bodies of water.
- Hisuian Braviary: You can use this Pokemon to fly through the skies.
- All Working Pokemon Legends Arceus Mystery Codes & How to Redeem Mystery Gift
- How to Get Free Shiny Baneful Fox Mask in Pokemon Legends Arceus
- How to Restart Pokemon Legends Arceus
- Pokemon Legends Arceus ‘The Seas Legend’ Request: How to Catch Manaphy
- Where to Find Ralts in Pokemon Legends Arceus