Third-party developers delivered quite a lot of interesting Microsoft Flight Simulator goodies across the new year, especially on the freeware side.
We start with Got Friends, which released a full-featured Discus-2c glider, and it’s completely free.
It can be downloaded from flightsim.to and you can see it in action below.
- Built in-game Winch Launch Control (No External Applications Required).
- 6 Thermal Active Weather Presets (Alps Summer, Alps Winter, Coastal, Ridge, Cross Country & Standard)
- B-21 Navigation Display and FSSoar Navigation.
- Digital Variometer and adjustable Variotone volume and energy modes.
- Swappable Metric and Imperial Gauges.
- Working FLARM detection system.
- Wingflex and Yawstring.
- Functional Ballast Dump and Effects.
- 8K/4K Texture Sets.
- 4 Liveries (Paint Kit Uploaded Seperately).
- Flight Manual Included
Next is WelshSimulations, which is working on a Boeing 757-200 and released new screenshots of the model.
This project is also freeware and you can follow its progress on the developer’s Discord server.
We also hear from Project Global, which is making a Boeing 707. Below you can see new images of the model.
Like the above, this will be freeware and you can follow its progress on the developer’s Discord server.
Last, but not least, Drzewiecki Design delivered new images of the small Bydgoszcz Ignacy Jan Paderewski Airport (EPBY) in Poland.