Eternal Radiance was originally released back on Steam in 2020 and follows a young squire named Celeste on her journey to prove herself worthy of becoming a knight. You can check out the full list of features and some gorgeous screenshots below.
- Character-Driven Story – As Celeste travels across the continent with her companions Valana and Ruby, they’ll learn more about the world and its history, as well as a sinister plot about to unfold.
- Exciting, Dynamic Battles – Take on a variety of enemies with an exciting action combat system. Plan your battles, unleash special attacks, and devastate your foes.
- Beautiful, Mysterious World – Explore fields, towns, and dungeons across a strange world still haunted by its elusive past.
- Customization – Use an expansive talent tree to customize Celeste’s fighting style.
- Quests – In addition to the main story, side quests and optional activities allow you to further explore the world and characters of Eternal Radiance. Dig deeper into the lore, help the people you meet, and join your party members as they resolve their personal struggles.
- Party Interactions – The three main characters learn and change throughout their journey and humorous banter fills their interactions as they come to know each other. Optional conversations add greater depth to their friendship.
- Enchanting – Upgrade your gear and boost your skills by enchanting them with magical relics.
Eternal Radiance will also be getting a limited-run physical release for the Nintendo Switch that is available for purchase now. Anyone interested can order this copy via the 1Print Games official website for $34.99.
- Top 20 Best JRPGs on Nintendo 3DS
- Top 23 Best Xbox JRPG Games
- Top 10 Best Xbox 360 JRPGs
- Top 10 Best JRPGs on Nintendo Switch
- Best JRPGs on Nintendo Switch